My Autobiography

Sérgio de Souza Pires
My father Sebastião Pires is from Minas Gerais and my mother Cimira de Souza, is from Bahia. They came in São Paulo in 60’s e they met. Two years later, after that, they got married. When I was a child, I was naughty by nature, like every little baby, I was cute, little bit fatty and narry. Must the time I used to play with my dog called “Pingo”.

I used to watch cartoons like “Os Flinstones” and to play soccer with my friends. I had a friend and he was older than us and sometimes he picked me up to go to Morumbi stadium. There a saw Palmeiras time, at this time I was 7 years old, and this repeated many times after that. My father sometimes picked me up to see soccer game too.

With 7 years l had my first girlfriend. Mayre was her name. One year after, I found my second girlfriend, called Sônia. But… I never kissed than and they never knew that they were my girlfriend. Well… Since I was a child a get so in love so easily. I know, this is funny, but is true. Well, at this time I was a shy guy and a started to use glasses, and I still use glasses and I am shy since this time.

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Very interesting, I want to read more.
Kiss.
Sheila Prima.